Thursday, May 5, 2011

Afternoon Booze: Humor Post

Oh, hello! No Morning Juice because the juicer never made it on time. Milk? Yes. But lots of peeps I know are lactose intolerant.

Anyway, who's funnier than Jimmy Fallon? The three-year old Elmo! What a joy? I wish I have the Tickle Me Elmo interactive stuffed toy beside me. 

Buddy Elmo is funnier than the whole cast of SNL. Take that Lorne Michaels! He always addresses himself or talks about himself in the third person. He's waay mature and naughty at best for a three-year old wide-eyed red furry toddler. Although,  Big Bird is my favorite resident of Sesame Street, Elmo comes in second. 

Here, he outshines and steals the show from Jimmy Fallon's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon":

 


Here's the second part:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Royal Wedding - Lifetime Shop