Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Manic Monday Round-up

Last weekend, President Obama hosted the White House Correspondents Dinner with Saturday Night Live’s Seth Meyer as the comedic “roaster”. Although, it wasn’t as funny as the previous years (Colbert is still the funniest!), a lot of surprisingly audacious media-whores attended the event like Donald Trump and Michelle Bachman.
So, here’s the classic spoof video primer, The President's Speech:



And to give warmth to this otherwise damp and sullen spring Monday, watch this trailer of the new Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess movie, "One Day":
If I were you, READ the book first. I don't know but it seems like I almost always enjoy a movie based on a book if I've read the book first. And I think, it really is more classy and snobbish at best. Buy the book:
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Royal Wedding - Lifetime Shop